We are committed to protect and respect your privacy and have your trust in our website. Thereby, your personal data will be attended to the highest confidentiality. We at Tripedia.com, respect the privacy of all our customers and partners.
PRIVACY & COOKIES
Collection and Use of Information
- Has the highest security measure using 256-bit Encrypted SSL for website traffic and transactions. Also, all user data is secured with bullet-proof hash algorithms in the storage of such data.
- Is proud to have applied a system complying with the PCI DSS standards as established by Visa and MasterCard. The PCI DSS lays out a set of comprehensive requirements for enhancing data security of the payment account which Tripedia.com’s payment partner has implemented.
- Guarantees that the privacy and security of all personal and financial information shared by you, will be protected in compliance with the highest e-commerce security standards when exchanged over the internet.
- Uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, ensuring the privacy and security of all transactions. SSL technology encrypts the data/information you enter before it is transmitted, so that it is securely transmitted over the Internet and only the authorized recipient can have access to it and read it.
- Protects your information with segmentation and compartmentalization of information on our network to ensure restricted access to customer information databases; physical and logical barriers to unauthorized access; and a best of breed firewall system.
This site requires you to share personal and/or financial information to in order to receive the services offered. Such information will be used strictly for the purposes of providing the services requested:
- Telephone numbers may be used to contact you in case of an urgent need relating to an existing reservation or request for services.
- E-mail addresses are stored and never shared: After you complete the booking we send you a confirmation e-mail. E-mail addresses may be used to inform clients of services and offers which are most likely to be of interest to them.
With respect to this use of personal information, you may at any time indicate your preference not to receive such information by changing your account settings and unsubscribe. If you don't want to receive any future promotions or updates from Tripedia.com, please log in to update your account information.
Retention of Personal Data
Information Shared With Third Parties
- Tripedia.com will retain personal information due to legal obligations only for the duration of the specified period.
- Generic demographic data gleaned from personal information and used for marketing purposes may be retained longer; but will be purged of any information which can be used identify customers personally.
Visitor IP Logging
- Tripedia.com will share your personal information with banks, processing companies, and service providers involved in providing you the services requested.
- Unless there is an emergency and Tripedia.com is legally obliged to do so by law, Tripedia.com will never share your personal information with any other third parties.
Links to Third Party Sites
- Tripedia.com logs visitor IP addresses to optimize server performance and to track visitor movement through our site.
- The information is used by our web analytics software to provide us with important marketing information about our customers.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website places on your computer.
How does cookie help us to serve you better?
How can you manage your cookies?
- Upon your initial visit to our site, Tripedia.com will automatically set a cookie to welcome you back to the site upon subsequent visits and to save your chosen site parameters.
- Cookies allow you to save your set preferences for a specific time and save you time next time you visit the site as it will provide you a more personal experience.
- You can always avoid receiving cookies by setting your web browser to refuse them.
- You can delete, disable cookies or set which cookies to accept or reject by using your browser settings in, for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome. You can search for instructions on how to manage cookies on different types of web browsers.
- If you choose to disable cookies on your computer or mobile device; you may not be able to use some functions on our website and some areas of our website may be restricted.
- Most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of advertising but this does not mean that you will no longer be subject to online advertising or marketing analysis. This will only cause that the network will no longer deliver ads tailored to your browsing patterns and preferences.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any provision of this policy, please contact us.
Thank you for being Tripedia.com customer